Suggestions for a heating system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a warehouse / workshop with office space above.

It is basically two converted garages which are 500 sqf each down stairs and the same upstairs.

Now last winter when i moved into there it was bloody freezing had to run fan heaters in all rooms which cost me a arm and a leg, so this year i want to no if there is any type of heating system that i can install..
There is no mains gas to the property so that leaves electric.

Any views on a affordable heating system would be greatly appreciated

Andy

Sponsored Links
The first thing to do is insulate the place. It will save you hundreds of pounds each year in fuel bills.

You may not have mains gas, but you could use an oil or LPG boiler.

We had Electric Herating in our Office (we are not on Mains Gas & there is no access to fill an oil tank.

Our solution was to fit Rinnai R1000T LPG Fired Warm Air heaters, these are very efficient and although we operate the heaters via 4 - 47Kg Bottles we have found the system very economical and about 50% Cheaper than the original Electric system and the office is now actually WARM!!! - not bad for heating engineers hey!! ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back