Sunday noise.

Sponsored Links
it was to do with encrouchment of my airspace when i built my extension
caused by her extension gutter.

Did you kill her and bury the body?

Sponsored Links
Why would the day or time matter?
Some like myself work irregular hours and in the past have had to put up with parties going on till the early hours not allowing me to sleep properly before having to get up in the early hours of the next day. Nothing protects workers like myself against noise pollution it's something I/we just have to get on with.

Perhaps the duration of the noise should be a factor?

Seco Services wrote:-
not their business to know when & what your doing.

I'm glad I don't live next door to you!
are you a nosey bar steward then ?

thats good then, you won't be poking your nose in my business, knowing what & when i do something.
my neighbour next door learnt her lesson by trying to interfere and cost her dearly[/quote]

Nosey - certainly not!
It's just common courtesy to let you neighbours know that there will be a bit of noise and for how long it will take to complete. It's not a great deal to expect. It sounds as if you just don't give a care for your neighbours, hence my comment "I'm Glad I don't live next door to you."
Courtesy is rapidly disappearing in Britain today, fuelled by people who just don't care about anyone but them selves.

FabianDeGuisson, shame you don't live next door to seco services, you deserve each other.

you'll be correct in thinking that i don't care.

poking your nose in other peoples problems will always in the end come back on you.

bit like people don't care when they want me to do their heating and use the same old excuses.

don't over charge me im hard up.
do you have to put a mark up on parts.
buy them from screwfix they are cheaper.
can i pay next week.

not that i've got bills/employees to pay. no i don't care, wised up to them tricks.

you'll be correct in thinking that i don't care.

poking your nose in other peoples problems will always in the end come back on you.

bit like people don't care when they want me to do their heating and use the same old excuses.

don't over charge me im hard up.
do you have to put a mark up on parts.
buy them from screwfix they are cheaper.
can i pay next week.

not that i've got bills/employees to pay. no i don't care, wised up to them tricks.

A Christmas Carol springs to mind.

Perhaps Saturdays spent going round all the diy stores in prep for Sundays crash bang and walloping? :)

Sponsored Links
Back