Support your local registered gas engineer

And for those who don't know manufacturer charge for training on their products, with the notable exception of Vokera..

You didn't pay for the other week did you?

To their credit, veissmann put me and DM up for 3 days in a hotel for their training. Vaillant did charge me for level 2 training, but not the standard thing.

Ideal tried to charge me £50 for Isar training, but I put that down to a sick joke by a joke of a company.

Sponsored Links
Has Intergas ever paid for anyone's hotel?

To give them credit, I think that Viessmann do treat installers well and provide a benchmark that other makers should strive to attain.

I did get a mug fom Intergas though! Oh yes, and a pen as well ! Fitting another one of their boilers next week!

vokera did not charge me for training as it was a controls course, but vaillant charge for training on the ecotec, or used too.. thats the domestic course. The commercial course was free at vaillant too..as it is at viessmann..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back