Supporting Ukraine

I don't Know how many Russian discount stores have opened in the UK but any thoughts on boycotting them and any goods made by them?

Omg.

Essex Police have already had to release a statement about how Russians who have been threatened can request help.

We really drive want to start punishing Russians living in the UK.

Sponsored Links
274292040_10228102474486668_5364444092057893390_n.jpg

Sponsored Links
I bought a pair of Russian shoes.
When it rained, the water rushed in one hole and out the other.
Never buy Russian shoes.

As far as i know, there are very few Russians living in the UK.
Plenty of other foreigners though.

As far as i know, there are very few Russians living in the UK.
Plenty of other foreigners though.
What have you got against any of those 'other foreigners' ?

And why raise it at all ?

ONS say 73 000, other sources say more

"Kleptocracy tours", by Guardian journalist Roman Borisovich, aim to show the extent of London properties owned by Russian criminals.

'Kleptocracy tours' expose state failure to stop dirty money buying up London | Roman Borisovich | The Guardian

Some salient quotes:

"In Westminster alone, we don’t know who owns one out of 10 properties. Not because we are rubbish investigators – rather the system of offshore corporate vehicles is designed for this purpose, so that the real proprietor cannot be traced".

"this ... has turned many London properties into the reserve currency of international crime".

"In Westminster alone, we don’t know who owns one out of 10 properties. Not because we are rubbish investigators – rather the system of offshore corporate vehicles is designed for this purpose, so that the real proprietor cannot be traced".

I may be able to help here. The Duke of Westminster owns them.

What have you got against Vinty and why raise it at all?
If you haven't noticed, it was vinty raising the spectre of 'foreigners'...

But why are you are you coming in on his behalf?

Oh, but I forgot that old saying...

r*****s of a feather stick together (n)

Sponsored Links
Back