Suprise Suprise ....France doesn't want them back !

well the way I see it

you hate pandas :confused: pandas are associated with China so you actually hate the chinese :eek:

You also seem to hate Germanic speaking people
Germans and Austrians :eek:

you support Karen white who was violent against woman in a woman’s prison
So you support that violence :eek:

Blimey

it’s obvious :cool: yes exactly you are a
sociopath :eek:

no doubt about it

Further evidence of your sociopathic mind set is you inability to engage in sensible conversations

The fact that you go into rants personal name calling which could because I am not white ?

yer p*** poor gwamer and spelin

all points to you bein a socio wat sit

Sponsored Links
well the way I see it
That explains everything you're about to say. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you hate pandas :confused: pandas are associated with China so you actually hate the chinese :eek:

Blimey

no doubt about it

well the way I see it

Blimey

no doubt about it

Further evidence of your sociopathic mind set is you inability to engage in sensible conversations

The fact that you go into rants personal name calling which could because I am not white ?

That explains everything you're about to say. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links

I never said that :confused:
I never said that :confused::sneaky:
You've lost it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Are you going to spell it correctly, for ounce? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I never said that :confused:
You did, many times:
Yep the Austrians ounce again lead by example :cool:
they need to man up for ounce and take responsibility for ounce
:rolleyes:

Laundrettes are not as common as they ounce were :idea:
Blightymam brings the voice of sanity & reason ounce again to the forum :rolleyes::)
Ounce again in a crisis the EU have been found wanting or in panic mode
etc, etc.

Blimey let’s not forget the thousands applying to come here from Hong Kong

Afaik 90000 have applied for pass ports for the UK from Hong Kong

to date ??

you voted to end the UKs ability to do that, because Brexit has meant less control of UK borders.

Under the Dublin agreement more refugees were sent to the UK from Europe than returned to Europe.

Home Office figures show the UK returns few asylum seekers to other EU countries. In 2018 it transferred 209 people under the Dublin regulation, while accepting 1,215 migrants from the rest of Europe.

Afaik 90000 have applied for pass ports for the UK from Hong Kong

to date ??
I would be quite happy with the hong kongesse, resourceful hard working people that have already been part of building a highly successful economy - I can see them being an asset to the uk. Which is in stark contrast to those who are trying to break in to our country.

I would be quite happy with the hong kongesse, resourceful hard working people that have already been part of building a highly successful economy - I can see them being an asset to the uk. Which is in stark contrast to those who are trying to break in to our country.

based on your prejudice

afaik there could well be over a million (?) who are in theory (?) entitled to come here ???

would agree with your comments about breaking in etc

Sponsored Links
Back