SX 20 MFFICE boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i need instructions on how to use a SX 20 MFFICE boiler. I have have no hot water and no heating! Help!

split from hi-jacked post

Sponsored Links
have you checked basics like the fuse?, what is the history of the problem??

is the pressure high enough? (around 1 bar).
if it is has the pressure been down and topped back up?

The flame comes on but it wont stay on so im guessing that the problem is to do with the timer. I cant work out how to set the timer. I need some instructions! :(

Sponsored Links
Sounds more like some sort of fault than any setting on the timer...I go to one of these boilers a couple of times a year for a similar fault and replace the mechanical clock. If I were you I'd get the digital clock fitted.....I presume it is the one with the programmer fitted to the boiler itself?

If it was "just" the timer wouldn't it come back on again? The APS often drops out when the main burner lights, which puts it out again. The fans seem to get dirty, perhaps cos nobody much likes splitting the stupid c.chamber "glue" to get at it.

Also the rocker switch on the front panel needs replacing sometimes.

(there were 2 or 3 sx20mffice's with different GC numbers I think, among the 17 different Eurocombi's!)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back