Taking shoes back?

Sponsored Links
Agile said:
Some of you are choosing to ignore information that I have provided at least twice.

The shoes were carefully tried on again in the bedroom only to find that they dont really fit.

When comparing the shape of the front of the shoe its completely different to the front of the foot.

Its not surprising that it does not fit when you apply engineering analysis. In fact it would never fit the usual foot shape!

Whilst I am sure there are some people with the middle toe further forward than the 2nd and 4th and the 2nd and 4th further forward than the 1st and 5th I dont think its the norm. I even have a friend who has webbed feet!

Tony

My father-in-law has a toe which branches off into two, so he has in fact got ten-and-a-half toes, but eleven nails to cut.

Four frigging pages :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ....get a pair of winkle pickers....they`re not foot shaped :rolleyes:

good job they werent one legged. They wouldnt know wether to buy the flip or the flop! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What do you call a Frenchman wearing summer/beach type footwear?

HANG ON!

Youve missed the bloody point altogether. Shes a 15 year old girl whose bought shoes that dont fit. No girls or women buy shoes that fit or are comfertable. Get used to it there will be plenty of more pairs of shoes bought for vanity not comfort or fit! :LOL:

P.S. i dont know what do you call a frenchman wearing beach/summer footwear? :LOL:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

What do you call a french lady wearing thigh high boots?

Thought i would try and squeeze one more page out of this one :LOL:

Well the 15 y.o. took OA 270 to Athens this aftenoon and is due to leave at 0100 ( in 30 min ) to SA and then tomorrow at about 1200 to Harare unless they can change the booking to go direct to Bullawayo.

She has taken the non refundable shoes with her in the hope that she can sell them locally although I doubt she will get anything like what she paid for them.

I took her to a comic production of the 39 steps on Monday at the Tricycle theatre which was really fab !

Tony

Sponsored Links
Back