Tall kitchen corner unit?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What’s the best way to go into and around a corner in a run of TALL kitchen units?
Most places seem to sell only base or wall corner units.
I want to fit a full size fridge, full size freezer at either side of corner.
I have a maximum of 1820mm wall to wall at one side and plenty (3750mm) going the other way. I don’t want to just box in the corner and make it inaccessible/wasted, which is all they ever seem to do in kitchen showrooms.
Thanks.

Sponsored Links
I use a Le Mans corner unit below the worktop, but it is hard to reach into the high cabinet in the corner, as the worktop prevents you standing in front of it. I'm going to try the hinge-down racks.

Show us a picture of your floor plan please.

Your choice of design has eliminated using the corner .

I think you misunderstood what I’m looking for, Foxhole. I need a corner unit to go in first with the fridge and freezer either side of it. So some kind of double full height cupboard with only one door next to the freezer, the other side being blanked off to go against the fridge

Sponsored Links
Your choice of design has eliminated using the corner .
I use a Le Mans corner unit below the worktop, but it is hard to reach into the high cabinet in the corner, as the worktop prevents you standing in front of it. I'm going to try the hinge-down racks.

Show us a picture of your floor plan please.

Thanks John. The Le Mans looks like what I’m after but in a full height unit to go into a tall run of cupboards. I’ve seen photos of kitchens with full height units going around a corner before just not sure how they do it. I’ll try and post a sketch of what I mean when I get a minute.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back