TANKING OR DPC

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
[Oh how was the knee replacement? :LOL: :LOL: Fooked already :rolleyes:
its going great m8 cant you tell? im back at work while your bashing buttons on your pc

And when I come back I'm thinking about retiring on my 45th, but still the money will keep coming in :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't forget to pay your rent ;)
you retire when you want to the trouble with you is you worry about what other people are doing rather than yourself as ive told you my house is bought and paid for i have no rent or mortgage and if you knew anything about property prices you would know prices on the southcoast are at a premium even a bedsit down this way could set you back a fair bit of money, you also brag about your money as if your the only one that has any, theres a lot of grafters on this forum i doubt your the only one with a bit of money , but your the only one that brags about it or feels the need to brag about it ilmao, oh and dont forget to give yourself that sly smile when you step off the plane :mrgreen:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back