tattoos

I

imamartian

anyone got 'em?

i have one... but i just wondered,, if you were a tattooer,,,and a girl comes in and says i want a spider web on my face... what checks do you put in place? Moralistically... you should send her away and get a letter from her parents .. shouldn't you?

Sponsored Links
Why anyone would want a permanent ink scar is beyond me.

I'd love a pound for every tattoo that is eventually removed by those that have matured, grown some brains, dignity and wisdom.

Subtle out of sight tatoos i can just accept, but when on holiday seeing all those fat pink skinned Brits with 'Callum' and 'Britney' tattooed in big bold lettering is laughable. I'm proud of my kids too, but i wouldn't want to embarrass them.

As for footie teams....FFS! :rolleyes:

It is a similar problem with tanning, why don't people know when to stop.

haven't any of these people got mirrors in their houses. :confused:

Tattooing of Minors Act 1969 Chapter 24

It shall be an offence to tattoo a person under the age of eighteen except when the tattoo is performed for medical reasons by a duly qualified medical practitioner or by a person working under his/her direction. You cannot obtain a tattoo under the age of 18 - not even with your parents permission!

Tattoos. Why? If you want to make a statement wear a fkn T-shirt ffs.

And as for chavs having their current girlfriends' name plastered on their bodies...get a life :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
It's been a while since we've seen kevplumb's colliery tattoo. It's a work of art

Why anyone would want a permanent ink scar is beyond me.

I'd love a pound for every tattoo that is eventually removed by those that have matured, grown some brains, dignity and wisdom.

. :confused:
You won`t get £1 outa me then , :LOL: They only cost £3.00 in `74 . Sailor joe`s in Brighton :eek:

Not only that - he never worked down the pit and has never been down one. :rolleyes:

He only had it done so he could have sex with a miner. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Must be a fortune waiting to be made out there.

All the youngsters (except mine) are covered in the hideous things, and before long they'll be paying an arm and a leg to have them taken off :eek:

Not only that - he never worked down the pit and has never been down one. :rolleyes:

He only had it done so he could have sex with a miner. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Never knew he was a man of the cloth. Although he's obviously a man of the tissue ;)

Tattoeing (probably mis-spelt) is a personal choice. If you wish to decorate your body in that way it's up to you. If you disagree with it, then you wont / will never tattoo yourself (or have someone tattoo you).

I've seen some things that make me understand why people get them.

My Grandfather has his forearms 'decorated' with ink he had done in India - about 1932 - and he is proud of them to this day at 95 years old.

Unfortunatly, he lost some body parts during WWII, but not his arms.

Sponsored Links
Back