tattoos

Sponsored Links
I'm thinking of getting one that says 'Have you nothing better to do than look at my tattoo?'

A few years ago, there was a trend for women to get a 'bumbar' installed, as the trend was low jeans, high thong.

Now as that fashion trend has gone....don't you think those people think to themselves..WHY?

I saw a TV programme recently..where a tattooist said he had a request to tattoo a stick man pushing a lawnmower, in the ladybits....and while doing it, she took a picture, facebooked it, and tagged the bloke.

I'm old skool, and I remember old relatives that were in the war, that had old smudged green, faded tattoos, of anchors, and people who have died a long time ago, and home made tats...urgh!

Winston Churchill had a tattoo..true. What was it?

Can you see Cameron with a tat? On his knuckles N I C K C L E G on the thumb, oh terribly sorry old boy, couldn't fit the other G....another tattoo on his head, DICK. When while at Eton, do as Etonians do...

Sponsored Links
well i have got both my arms done, (dull sleeves) and i don't regret any of them (over 40 now) had them done years ago;

if you like em, good on yah!
if you don't, well everyones an individual,

i am planning on getting a few more, me and the mrs are arranging a session at our local tattoo parlour with my artist to sort out a bit more ink.

all you have to remember is that is;

if you want one, think on it, not for a couple of hours/days, think on it for years if you have to, just think that it is there for life (unless you opt for laser treatment) once its done, its done, it does not rub off!!

may arms are done in such a way as if (as i have to do now and again) i have to go to a sensitive site/customer, i just roll my shirt down over them. simples really

Oasis

I'm no fan of them, but once worked with a bloke who had really beautiful intricate tattoos that had been done in Japan. Do a google image search for 'japanese tattoo design' you will be amazed.

Not only that - he never worked down the pit and has never been down one. :rolleyes:

He only had it done so he could have sex with a miner. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
:LOL: x the power of 10 . Joe`s on form - Maybe a tatt. of Thatcher facing Scargill would be a good one - with the title " Bad Hair Day " ;)

if you want one, think on it, not for a couple of hours/days, think on it for years if you have to, just think that it is there for life (unless you opt for laser treatment) once its done, its done, it does not rub off!!

You can get tattoo removal cream that's supposed to be pretty good these days... cheaper & easier than laser removal.

Sponsored Links
Back