Tax & Spend Tories

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am just going to sit back and watch the mental gymnastics by the Tory bots justifying this.

:mrgreen:

So those young people in work and renting will have to pay for those retired home owners who screwed them over with Brexit.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Never stop Torying.

Sponsored Links
So those young people in work and renting will have to pay for those retired home owners who screwed them over with Brexit
What is the connection between retired home owners and young people in work and renting?

What is the connection between retired home owners and young people in work and renting?

Young people will bear this burden of higher Nats Ins and the people who will benefit the most are the old fogies. More intergenerational wealth transfer. :mrgreen:

The former screwed over the latter...

Added to that the latter now have to pay £9k a year if they want to go to Uni, whereas the former didn't...

And the former overwhelmingly voted to screw up many of the life choices of the latter, and the generations to come...

Sponsored Links
When the younger get to retirement age, then they will enjoy, are you that stupid or thick?
Bet your name is rick with a silent P

Dumber than a box of nails. Nat Ins is not banked up it's not a hypothecated tax.
So this extra money shouldnt be spent on the current old fogies as they didnt contribute to it then. :rolleyes:

The former screwed over the latter...

Added to that the latter now have to pay £9k a year if they want to go to Uni, whereas the former didn't...

And the former overwhelmingly voted to screw up many of the life choices of the latter, and the generations to come...

crying-baby.jpg1_.jpg

A pension, world class health?
:LOL:

One of the lowest pensions in the OECD...

And the NHS won't exist much longer given it's being slowly privatised...

Thicko!

conservative MPs and ministers in the House of Commons are reluctant to wear masks.

Bunch of trumpists.

I pocketed the £350 million a week, Johnson admits | The Daily Mash

BORIS Johnson has admitted that all of the £350m a week he promised to the NHS when we left the EU has gone straight into his pocket.

The prime minister is raising National Insurance to fund social care because he views the £350 million a week Brexit dividend as his to keep because he worked hardest for it.

He said: “Originally I totally wanted that money to go to the NHS, which I’m a massive fan of. But there’s been a lot of water under the bridge since 2016.

“The NHS is for everyone, even Remainers. Do they deserve this cash? After everything they did? I’m saying definitely not.

“Likewise all those MPs I had to kick out, the Labour party, the Supreme Court, Scotland, those backstabbing pricks Gove and Cummings and the rest. It would be a historic injustice if they were to benefit.

“So I’ve asked Rishi to put that £350 million into a special account, in my name, and after I’ve stepped down I’ll distribute it fairly to those who have earned it. And perhaps keep a little for myself as a reward.”

Chancellor Rishi Sunak said: “Yeah. He’s in for a nasty shock.”

Young people will bear this burden of higher Nats Ins and the people who will benefit the most are the old fogies. More intergenerational wealth transfer. :mrgreen:
Older people paid into a system which provided young people with free education and health care, i think it was back in the 70s that taxes were a lot higher than they are now, if older folk have already paid a lot more into the system than most young folk, why should they be asked to pay more.

Sponsored Links
Back