Teas on the Job

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just got back frm a job. I have had to share this I have had the wierdest colour of tea in my life. In all the years I've been in this trade its first time I've had a tea that was green.

I've had to drink my share of suspect cups o tea.

All the stuff we have to make sure we do perfect on job and the only thing I want (apart from payment on time) is a decent cup tea.

How hard is it to make it.

Sponsored Links
Green tea is a “pure” tea, meaning it doesn’t undergo an oxidation process. One mug’s worth of green tea has a quarter of the amount of caffeine a cup of coffee does.

Sponsored Links
Didn't have any bits of mushroom in it did it???

How do you feel??

:evil:

Whenever we have workmen in I always ask them whether they'd prefer Assam, Earl Grey or Darjeeling.

Then they get PG tips.

Whenever we have workmen in I always ask them whether they'd prefer Assam, Earl Grey or Darjeeling.

Then they get PG tips.

Haha!

Being the worker, I'm just curious to know how many other people have had tea horror stories!

I think best tea on the job is dark brown , strong and 1 sugar in a proper mug!

years back had a customer give me a tea with bits floating in it,AND it wasnt tea leaves.
and another through out the day whos tea got stronger and stronger,when i had a peep in the tea pot i kid you not there must have been about 20 tea bags in it.god only knows how old they were.and from that moment no more tea was ever accepted.

In this hot weather I expect ONLY ICED TEA from my customers, served like this. ! ;)

170px-Iced_Tea_from_flickr.jpg

I just loved the customers that made themselves one and didn't offer you!

I just loved the customers that made themselves one and didn't offer you!

Its even more galling if you are working in the Kitchen, they come in have tea and biccies at the kitchen table watch you work and not offer you a drink !! :evil:

weve had to endure that,1 chap went into the kitchen and started to take the plug to the kettle apart,was asked what he was doing,he replied he thought the kettle was broken.

BOY did he get a b+++iking from the guvnor.was funny though.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back