Technical Information on Pushfit installation?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I know its a hot subject but I have used it in my sons house several years ago. I am using it again and wonder where are the technical documentation for the installation? Or how to
For instance
When installing up to the radiator, is it okay to run the 22mm pushfit pipe 45 degrees or should it be straight or right angle. I have seen the pipe when hot moves slightly.
Also the bracket fixings I found are every 500mm.
I thought maybe that one sight would have all the installation advice? Or is it to contact the manufacturers?
I am using whitespeed barrier pipe from GTI direct from the local plumbers.

Vinny

Sponsored Links
Most of the leading brands have their own, comprehensive installer guides, covering all aspects of product usage and installation.

I’m taking it that Whitespeed (I’ve never even heard of them before) don’t have such a guide.

Personally, if going down the pushfit route, I would steer clear of either, unknown or cheap brands and go with a tried and tested product.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back