Telegraph WTF

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Roads near the property were cordoned off following the alleged break-in, with Derbyshire Police launching a murder investigation.

I can't believe they used the word 'alleged' . What's this world coming to. Read more (if you dare).

Sponsored Links
Roads near the property were cordoned off following the alleged break-in, with Derbyshire Police launching a murder investigation.

I can't believe they used the word 'alleged' . What's this world coming to. Read more (if you dare).

Don’t open

What’s this about ?

Sponsored Links
The subtext is that the telegraph also uses allegedly in its reporting like the BBC.
Reading the word 'alleged' is not for the feint hearted. Poor old hate had a right hissy fit when the BBC used it. I'd imagine he'd explode if he saw the Torygraph using it.

Last edited:
Bloke down this way did similar a good while back

He was building a house and scum bags kept stealing his materials

Did they end up carrying some lead? ;)

Yes

Bloke got banged up who gave em the lead ;)
One went onto to see if there is an after life

The other was injured

the lead giver spent some time inside but got released on an appeal

Mate of mine got arrested for cracking some bloke around the head with a shovel who was trying to break into his van in the early hours
Got released with out charge as the thief could not prove that he was chased off the property and than hit with the shovel

My mate stated he hit him on his property ;)

Mate of mine got arrested for cracking some bloke around the head with a shovel who was trying to break into his van in the early hours
Got released with out charge as the thief could not prove that he was chased off the property and than hit with the shovel

My mate stated he hit him on his property ;)
I guess his head is his own property

I guess his head is his own property

One theory on what happened

Was the bloke attempting to break into the van saw some one coming out with a shovel and did a runner down the drive (?)

Bloke with shovel could not be bothered to chase

But said scum bag fell over

Bloke walked down drive and cracked him with the shovel and went back to bed :giggle:

Sponsored Links
Back