Tesco vouchers

Wotan

So you got 8p off your first fill up then went again with another voucher and they refused you?

If thats the case then apologies, I thought you were trying to re-deem two vouchers for one petrol sale , i.e. 16p per litre off.

If it's really one voucher per household (as opposed to one per transaction) irrespective of number of grocery purchase that created each voucher then thats really quite poor.

Sponsored Links
Wotan

So you got 8p off your first fill up then went again with another voucher and they refused you?

If thats the case then apologies, I thought you were trying to re-deem two vouchers for one petrol sale , i.e. 16p per litre off.

If it's really one voucher per household (as opposed to one per transaction) irrespective of number of grocery purchase that created each voucher then thats really quite poor.
I anticipated 8 pence off every litre purchased presenting two vouchers is not the same as expecting 16 pence off every litre.
I did not read the small print, my fault, guilty as charged, spent over 120 quid in their store, till receipts with same card details on each.
My last word on this subject

Wotan

I dont believe Tesco will accept 2 vouchers and double the discount. Then again, actually, I do believe it. Idiots that they employ.

Anyway, 5p off a litre works out at only about 3%. If you got 3% off a pack of biscuits, you wouldnt think it was a fantastic deal would you?

Sponsored Links
I dont believe Tesco will accept 2 vouchers and double the discount. Then again, actually, I do believe it. Idiots that they employ.

Anyway, 5p off a litre works out at only about 3%. If you got 3% off a pack of biscuits, you wouldnt think it was a fantastic deal would you?

No, but it's better than 3% added on isn't it?

Back