TESTING FOR INHIBITOR

I suspect you are along the right lines but a Bg powerflush is 4 - 600 unless heat exchanger etc needs replacing aswell.

Sponsored Links
ollski said:
I suspect you are along the right lines but a Bg powerflush is 4 - 600 unless heat exchanger etc needs replacing aswell.

cant think of any other reason someone would ask about inhibitors and cost of repair around this price ! still I dont think a bottle of sentinel is gonna sort this issue out !

thanks all. i did not fall into water tank, not sure how to find it :rolleyes: and this problem is a plumber installed this system and i am the service engineer who has to sort it out. this thermal store has no overflow to anywhere and has started to flood the garage every time the heating is on.

I suspect you are along the right lines but a Bg powerflush is 4 - 600 unless heat exchanger etc needs replacing aswell

Now as rip offs go, this is a contender

Sponsored Links
cookyman said:
thanks all. i did not fall into water tank, not sure how to find it :rolleyes: and this problem is a plumber installed this system and i am the service engineer who has to sort it out. this thermal store has no overflow to anywhere and has started to flood the garage every time the heating is on.

I note that after your earlier complaint about my post, your eyesight appears to have improved to the extent you can turn off the caps lock :D :cool:

raden said:
I suspect you are along the right lines but a Bg powerflush is 4 - 600 unless heat exchanger etc needs replacing aswell

Now as rip offs go, this is a contender

Can't really see the problem myself, a day or twos labour at 71. 00 plus chemicals, hardly a rip off. Probably even less profitable than your own little niche raden.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back