Tests after Boiler repair?

As a minimum he should have checked the power input.

But you dont say on what basis he was there.

If its from a cheap repairer or insurance cover then dont expect very much at all.

Tony

if a bg engineer had carried out the repair they are required to take a burner pressure and fga reading

Sponsored Links
ho ho ho,you are all a bunch of comedians,I do not believe any one replaces a fan and does all those tests,never in a month of sundays

Some people talk good. Others talk little but work better

Sponsored Links
ho ho ho,you are all a bunch of comedians,I do not believe any one replaces a fan and does all those tests,never in a month of sundays
it takes 5mins and its your legal responsibility, I'm amazed you don't believe it. I always fga too, especially after a fan change

WTF!!!!!!!, IF YOU'RE CHANGING A FAN THEN YOUR AFFECTING THE COMBUSTION PROCESS SO, YOU NEED TO CARRY OUT A COMBUSTION TEST TO MAKE SURE THAT ALL IS WELL AND ALSO A GAS RATE(0 GOVERNOR BOILERS) IS REQUIRED.
CAN ALL YOU DIS BELIEVERS, IN DOING SO, REALLY FEEL CONFIDENT IF WHEN THEY FIT A FAN AND FOR WHAT EVER REASON COMBUSTION IS INCORRECT AND THE APPLIANCE BECOMES FAULTY(DUE TO NOT BEING TESTED ON FITTING) PRODUCES HIGH CO LEVELS AMD LEAKS INTO THE PROPERTY, INJURING OR KILLING THE OCCUPIER, STAND UP IN COURT OF LAW AS THE RESPONSIBLE GAS ENGINEER AND SAY IT WASNT YOUR RESPONSIBILTY TO CHECK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD LUCK GUYS :evil:

So you change a fan on a puma, how is that going to produce high levels of CO2?

WHAT IF YOU FIT THAT FAN BUT PUSH OR BREAK A SEAL WITHOUT KNOWING?? OR THERE IS AN EXISTING FAULT WITH COMBUSTION AND EVERYTHING LOOKS OKAY??????????YOU........ ARE THE LAST ENGINEER TO AFFECT COMBUSTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool dan!! all im trying to say is that our job can bring devastaing issues if we dont do our jobs as well as we can, i really wouldnt want to see another gas engineer in jail cos he killed a familly due to not doing a quick safety check, sorry if i rubbed you the wrong way

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back