Texecom 24 - PIRs Preventing Arming

he says its on timed exit and that's confirmed by is hiding from the pir and setting the alarm without opening the door.

Sponsored Links
Just an idea ? Are these wireless pirs ? As he is saying zones preventing from arming ?

that could be the best call of the day. no indication it was wireless in any correspondence but never asked either. although it shouldn't be a major issue even if they were.

I had to at a customers request make his entry on a wireless pir wouldn't have a door contact connected to his new windows and doors

That's the only time I've seen this, if this is what he is saying , they may have to be set as " hybrid " ? As they are not reporting back in time before setting ?

Sponsored Links
the correct mode, but that issue was long since addressed?
I would make sure devices in correct mode, and make sure the mesh has been commissioned?

It is possible to get a guard zone to be activated hard wired when your trying to set the alarm and it say its preventing from arming, usually this happens you walk out and say the living room door isn't shut properly and that pir picks you up.

its hard wired the other forum have told him to move his pirs but insist its a programming issue but hey ho.

....the guard access is the right zone setting unless you have xchanged the attributes.

timed exit, how long is it on timed.

I have offered to go through this with you properly one on one and you haven't followed the advice given, you have done your own spin on it.....
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

secure Iam My apologies I somehow missed your helpful message - My head has been in a bit of a spin trying to put this right.
Yes all hard wired.

don't worry happens to us all you have my number if your still having problems give us a shout

don't worry happens to us all you have my number if your still having problems give us a shout
Yes prob is still the same. i have started to redirect the PIRs away from the keyboard but can restore them to the best location if a software solution is possible.
May I email all the wintex screen prints to you. there are 9 of them small size about 250 Kb total showing all settings. Is your email addr the one on your website please.
Again my appolgies for missing your post i do feel if anyone at all then you would be my best bet to solve the issue. i am loathe to post the prints on a public forum for security reasons.

well its 2.15am and no files or screen shots arrived to go through it and check.

rather than speculate it be possible to see quickly what is wrong by looking at the profile.

Cant check them, I can see the speculation on the other forum is also growing.

well its 2.15am and no files or screen shots arrived to go through it and check.

rather than speculate it be possible to see quickly what is wrong by looking at the profile.

WOW i did not expect you to be about so late. I needed to give my head a rest and wind down as I could not get Guard Access out of my mind previous night preventing me getting off to sleep.
Thank you i will send pics right now 06-00 am here.

WOW i did not expect you to be about so late. I needed to give my head a rest and wind down as I could not get Guard Access out of my mind previous night preventing me getting off to sleep.
Would you give me a little time to send pics i now have so many profiles that I need to ensure the correct ones are sent and I have to revert PIRs back to original fixings as the solutions seem more promising. Will also send A diag showing the placement of all relevant components.

Would you give me a little time to send pics i now have so many profiles that I need to ensure the correct ones are sent and I have to revert PIRs back to original fixings as the solutions seem more promising. Will also send A diag showing the placement of all relevant components.
Truly I have just sent the pics and restored the PIRs
Appreciated thank you

received them a few minutes ago and replied, looks like you have been having a good play around with the settings from the wintex profile received.

lets get it working based on a new profile, as I suggested then work out what you want the panel to do and then change the appropriate settings to get what you want.

To be honest I am not sure what you were trying to achieve with some of the settings that you have changed.

don't worry I wasn't sat up waiting all night, just sometimes get up in the middle of the night and check the pc.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back