Texecom 24 test

Sponsored Links
Walk test no works. I checked my pir wiring and I had the alarm core on the outer connector of the two and it should have been inner.

Pir now working.

last issue I have is the door mag I've wired it to the rkp and mapped it to an zone not being used in the panel but I think I've got my wiring wrong because it doesn't like it. I'm wiring it using 4 wires as the rkp has AA TT I've wired the alarm pair to the two silver screws and twisted the tamper pair together and wired it to a gold screw. Can anyone shed any light on this ?

Thanks

sounds right but have you mapped the correct zone on the keypad ? its been done before wrong keypad zone....lol

Sponsored Links
What sparkymarka is asking is have you put your wires in zone 2 on the keypad but mapped zone 1 (or the other way round).

and the zone you have mapped to what is it programmed as ? what zone wiring option ?

I've give up and put as not used. Try again next weekend. I'm going to wore it exactly the same as the window one putting he resistors back in.

Another question I just put the bell box up is
Oddessey 3e. How hard is it to put the m5 lid screws in. They don't go through the hole probably only managed to put one in.

Any tips to how this done!!!

The screw holes have got plugs in them (not obvious) which the little flappy covers are attached to. Push the plugs out with a screwdriver from the back of the cover, then put the screws in and push the plugs with the covers attached back over the screws. As you have discovered the screw heads are too large to go through the holes in the plugs.

Why is this no where in the manual I can understand the panel obscurities because its for pros. But the bell box seriously!

Ok so I forced the screw through the hole that they didn't fit in with a hammer, might have trouble getting them back out now.

Back up with the ladders tomorrow.

Thanks

If you force the screw out again using the same tool it will (should) push the plug out, then you will see what the plug looks like.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back