Texecom App Problems

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a premier Elite 64w with texecom connect. The App is just on one device at present, iPhone running iOS 14.6. I have wintex running fine.

I am getting the following issues
1. Push notifications are working for arm, disarm, remote access starting.

2. I have tried triggering the alarm in fully armed mode and I get a notification that the alarm has been triggered and gives the sensor involved.

3. In part arm mode the sounder operates but no notifications come through.

4. In the app the calendar gives details about arming and disarming history but nothing about alarms. I attach a screen shot from the app manual which shows a section called “alarms” but I cannot find it on the app.

5. The texecom app notifications disappear off the phone fairly quickly, not sure how soon but less than 12 hours. Eufy notifications for example last at least 24 hours.

6. It there any way for the alarm notification to be emphasised on the phone. Something like a louder different sound. Or every texecom notification being emphasised in some way. (Edit- I have checked the iPhone and “critical alerts” is enabled but it does not seem to treat alarm notifications any differently)

Any help would be appreciated.
83AB59D2-6A33-4287-822B-A524F34C4180.png

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
first of all the app isnt Texecom connect.

is part arm coms turned on in area options.
how are the arc reporting options programmed?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back