Texecom Arm, Part Arm & Areas

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi:)

i've installed a premier elite 24, x2 RKP, Wireless expander, Smartcom & up to now 14 sensors (bell boxes still to install), i have it all up and running and am now looking at arming/part arming & areas.

i basically want 2 different states:

1. fully armed for when we leave the house
2. nightime/bedtime so that certain sensors can be armed while in bed

to achieve the above from what i've read on the forum Arming & part arming are best/easiest to set up for domestic use, is that right?

if that is the case, are all zones set to area A, and B is completely unused?

many thanks

Sponsored Links
Yes just use part 1 omit tick box in zone set up for zones off at night , normally use B for separate area e.g. Garage

I was going to include the garage in the part arm as it is part of the downstairs which will all be armed at night.

Should I be making that its own area do you think? With the wife using it I'd prefer to keep it simple as poss as she isn't great with tech

No that was an example ....I have a separate garage at the bottom of the garden so I can come and go without unsettling the house ...

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back