Texecom App full arm button incorrect

secondly as sparkymarka was saying

The app shows that system
Was part armed sometime before midnight (orange) and
disarmed at some point in the morning (green).
it was then full armed after that (red)
it was then at some point before 19:47 disarmed (green)
white indicates the part of the day left.

Sponsored Links
OK, I'll remove the area B text and panel sync.

Meantime, here's a pic of the log from the full arm set I've just tried from the App. It does show exit started, but obviously it won't see that exit activate as I'm using the app and may not be at home at the time.

Full arm/red on the app clock display is from prox tag on exit.

"What is the button programmed for" - sorry I wasn't aware it could be programmed amd assumed the App always used the red button for full arm.

Ta

Attachments

• 20221005_200731.jpg
    20221005_200731.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 47
Any red indications your seeing are from prox tag sets only.

Sponsored Links
Area B text removed and panel sync carried out. It's tidied the App up, to only have one page/screen - thanks

Ta

Attachments

• 20221005_202043.jpg
    20221005_202043.jpg
    302.8 KB · Views: 66
  • 20221005_202028.jpg
    20221005_202028.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 55
Hadn't noticed that until taking the pic lol. I have no experience of auto part arm and don't think I want it - if its what it says on the can.

We would only want to manually set part or full arms.

Should I deselect area B from all options and deselect auto part arm from area A?

Is it easy to explain what auto part arm is please?

Ta

Read above …..but as described before …..if the alarm does NOT see the final entry exit door or device open then close it defaults to part set…. So for example a fob can be used to full or part set without further key presses …

Deselected, tested and obviously works as it should.

Thanks

Just a daft one, as I'm sure it can't be changed - why do the RKP's say "Welcome" when you're leaving the property, surly it should say Goodbye or Wintex should allow us an option to change it?

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back