Texecom App full arm button incorrect

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All
I have the Texecom Premier Elite 24 with smartcom and Wintex. All has seemed fine for a long time, but I've just noticed that the red full arm button on our Apps, puts one of the part arms on instead of full arm!

I haven't noticed anywhere to 'set' what action the red App button does - is it editable somewhere please?

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
Doubt that is the case.

Most likely it’s full armed one area and the system says area X full armed then flashes part armed. Where area X is what ever area you are in when you press the button. Area shows at top of screen

We only have area A programmed. When pressing the red full arm button on either phone, is displays Part Arm (BedTime) by 'user' App on the App notification and also by the email notification.

It's definitely not arming area B.

Does auto part arm ….do the same when setting from app ? …..eg if it doesn’t see the exit door open it defaults part arm ?

Sponsored Links
Part Arm from the App gives us the 3 options that were programmed in and named via Wintex and each report back correctly when set from the phone app or the keypads.

Full arm is usually done with fobs on the way out and also reports correctly as full armed via the emails - so I'd never noticed this issue with the App full arm button until now.

We don't use any auto arms.

Thanks

I think it sets to part Arm (bedtime) too quickly to be waiting for the exit door to open and close. But I'll give it a try later on tonight, cheers.

if you have all three parts sets available then all should be available in the listin the app.

do you have text assigned to Area A

Screenshot as asked for, cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-194726_Texecom.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005-194726_Texecom.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 108
Yeah, got area A named as main house and all 3 part sets appear correctly in the app.
It's just the full set, that arms as part set.

Ta

Area B named as 'not used' isn't assigned to any of the zones in Wintex. As you can see, not activity registered on that area at all.

Ta

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221005-195508_Texecom.jpg
    Screenshot_20221005-195508_Texecom.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 65
I think it sets to part Arm (bedtime) too quickly to be waiting for the exit door to open and close. But I'll give it a try later on tonight, cheers.
That’s not what I am saying …..from that screen shot of app….the alarm was part armed ( orange ) then disarmed ( green ) then full armed ( red ) ….how was that set on the full arm ? By keypad or app ?

Okay first things first, if you are not using an Area, no text assigned and panel sync the app and it will just have the main house.

what is the button programmed up for?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back