Texecom com GSM commands

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if one of you guys could offer a little advice.

i have a premier 24 alarm installed as some of you may remember, it's all working fine but tonight I had an activation (genuine alarm down to our error) we were heading home at the time and when the alarm went off we checked the CCTV and knew it was a false alarm (single sensor from upstairs bedroom) so tried to text in to disarm the alarm and not annoy the neighbours however texting the normal **** darm command would not disarm the alarm. When it's been activated if when we have checked and are pretty sure it's a false alarm what command should we be sending via text? Cheers in advance.

Sponsored Links
Code ---- darm a
Did you put the a in ? As in area A ? The panel wouldn't know what area you are disarming

Sponsored Links
It works normally just sending Code darm just wouldn't when it was in alarm condition was pretty confident it wasn't an intruder due to the sensor and nothing being on the CCTV so just wanted to silence it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back