Texecom Connect Part Arm Timeline Issues

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Been using this site for years and have normally found the answers I need but have one now I can’t so time to register and ask…. I have a Texecom Premiere 48. After BT moved my line to digital the dialler stopped so I recently added the Texecom connect module. All works as expected apart from one really annoying thing. The app doesn’t register anything to do with part arms. It’s doesn’t show as an orange timeline and no events are made in the app when setting.

Any ideas of where to look, all other activities show full sets, unsets, activation and the timeline changes from red to green etc depending on the status with the correct log entries also showing. The part set button changes to solid orange within the app so it knows it’s part set it just doesn’t show as a timeline or log entry within the app. I am fairly confident with the configuration and have all the codes and Wintex. Part arms comms is on for all areas, what am I missing as all other functions work. I mailed Texecom support who have been really helpful (to a home installer) and given me a few things to check but so far no solution. I’ve searched and read most of the Texecom supports post but nothing that hits my problem.

Elite 48 FW 6.05.03

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Have you got text in the part sets ? Eg when you go to part set in app what options does it give you ?

Hi, yes. There is text in the part arms and they are an option when arming from the app.

Does it show this ?

Attachments

• IMG_3129.png
    IMG_3129.png
    300.1 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3130.png
    IMG_3130.png
    298.6 KB · Views: 22
Sponsored Links
Hi, shows the green and red timelines when unarmed or full set but nothing for part arms, no orange band or log that it’s been part armed (Although it has as the button changes to solid orange)

That was my first thought, as stated its on for all areas. I’ve also tried un selecting and reapplying….. no dice.

Yes sync’d many times. Have also tried creating a new users, deleting app and adding as new user. Same issue.

Does it work on other phones? Do you get any notifications if you activate the alarm when part set? Are you using quick arm?

I know the timeline is made up of the notifications the phone receives so that's going to be the issue.

Same issue on two devices, no notifications when setting by quick set or code then select part arm or even when selecting part arm from the app. I’ve not tried triggering a part arm alarm (Too late to try now) but will try tomorrow. Disarms trigger a notification from any set. It’s really weird behaviour and stumped me so far…..

So…. Tested today and yes the app lets you know when then there an alarm activation while part set. Didn’t know the app made that much racket when it was in alarm as hadn’t actually tested it . It has highlighted that probably not a good idea not to have it on the iPad that stays at home as it looks like it doesn’t stop until acknowledged on the device. The app added an alarm state of front door activated then an alarm abort message. So a positive test I guess but not sure what that tells us.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back