Texecom Connect SmartCom

where are you based, give us a call if your near the unit, free for next hr or so (until 15:30) can probably talk you through it.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately I'm based in Durham but that's a very kind offer. I've put the front back on the panel now but could maybe have a stab at it another day. I tried my pc and have also since tried a lap top but again the same problem with the software and COM Port not showing.

Cheers, are you around a little later as just up the shop with my daughter but will be back in about 40mins and then free or another day?

Sponsored Links
To update on this, finally flashed the panel and can't thank secureiam enough for the assistance with this. Turns out that the flasher unit I purchased again from a well know auction site was not an official Texecom unit and as soon as I connected the genuine unit (courtesy of secureiam) it worked first time. I now just need to connect all of the other parts and hopefully I'll have a fully function alarm system again. Also many thanks to others that have contributed to this too.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back