Texecom Elite 24 v2 to v5 flash upgrade

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have followed the instruction over and over again and cannot get connected to the board. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome thanks M

Sponsored Links
Sounds silly but make sure the flasher lead is in the correct way

Attachments

• 59BDDF0E-D34B-49CB-97A8-E07519351C95.jpeg
    59BDDF0E-D34B-49CB-97A8-E07519351C95.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 812
Can it put in the wrong way ,,, the 10 pin one could I suppose ... the others can’t is that wants u mean

Just seen your image I cannot believe I have been that stupid I’ll try that in the morning and let you know

Sponsored Links
Confused that diagram shows it going down with the line on the left that’s how I have tried but the image from the otherngillyd suggest the other way

#texecom instructions need to be more clearer lol

Right the flash worked I have the right v5 on elite 24.

Issue I have now is the following 3 messages

Areas Needs Reset AB

ATS PATH Fault

COM2 Fault

I have all my settings saved on winter but cannot connect to panel via the com ip , for reference the com IP is on COM2 and COM1 is GSM.

Any help would be much appreciated

Did you default the panel after upgrade ?
I personally would print out your old version 2 config , then make new one on wintex as a version 5 panel as you may find some strange things if you edit the account and load it in
Remove Gsm from com 1 set as not used then connect via lead to wintex on pc
Check UDL code as it will have defaulted to 1234

Now that’s done have you put the Gsm com back on , then go to com port set up on keypad and set to com Gsm, it may take a couple of mins for the Gsm to come back live

The gsm is live but it gives no ats available what does that mean ..

One of 3 things
Com 1 no Gsm
Com 2 no internet
Com 3 ( onboard digi ) normally com 300/ 2400 no phone line ...what does it say in onboard digi ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back