Texecom elite armed via app

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I went away without setting the alarm so thought I'd use the app to set it. However when trying a full arm and not being at the house to open and close the front door it doesn't arm. Will it arm after the set time or does the door have to be closed to set it?

I've used the part arm option for now but just wanted to double check if it will full set if I just leave it long enough (didn't want to risk it and upset the neighbours if the sounder starts going off!)

Sponsored Links
I realised the same, I changed the option of arming the area from entry/exit to Deferred, seams to work for me.

I use the app and have set it up on a timed exit. Works fine with me. Have you managed to get notifications? I'm struggling with that!

Sponsored Links
set it up in the app, confirm your email.

get the account number long one, submit that again and you get the account number.

put that in the panel with the arc set out as in the com-ip manual.

set polling to 1 minute do a test call and wait, all this should be in the comip manual.

For purposes of function the comwifi and comip can be considered the same.

The only difference is the comwifi is set to access your wireless router, and the layout is different as a result.
Think its about half way through the manual for the notifications under mobile app.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back