Texecom Elite64 with Com2400 - ATS Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,
I have problem with installing Com2400 on Elite 64 Texecom panel. Panel is configured as it should according to the manual and Com2400 is set as an onboard modem, but the panel says ATS fault, ATS not available and would not generate any events or even make a dial attempt.
I found 2 different instructions on wiring, one shows that both 10pin connector and com1 lead are connected, the other shows only the 10pin. What is the logic in them both being connected, is it for UDL usage? or that is the problem?
I read in the forum that the voltage between R and T should be 50V, but I have 30V, this is unofficial information and is not from a manual so I don't want to risk damaging the board, but could that be the real issue?
I am out of ideas and would appreciate your help!

Sponsored Links
COM2400 connects via the digimodem, Now the 8 pin com2400 modules required a com 1 part as well if I remember correctly., not seen one in years.

as for ATS fault what are you using the com2400 for?

I was given a task to do so, should be able to report on different protocols

that doesnt really answer my question, the com2400 can send signals and connect to an arc, an ats failure suggests it hasnt connected. to an arc.

so the question is what protocol, to what arc and when you do a test call how far does it get?

Sponsored Links
Thank you, but I managed with the problem. Turned out that the 10 pin connector wasn`t properly installed

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back