Texecom Errors

On keypad Zone 001(panel1,2,3)-003 are all Tamper - 65k... Zone 004 N1,R2,1 is Active, 05 Tamper, 06 Secure, 07 Secure, 08 Secure,

Sponsored Links
zone 4 is on keypad 2 zone 1
zones 1 2 and 3 are from the panel so not mapped at all.

what addresses are your keypads press Yes and menu on both keypads, Add=00X

While in eng utils go to confirm devices press yes , what's it say ? I think your keypad is set at 3 so mapping will not work

Nightmare ! Lol .... Been to a 48 hit by lightning today took out b/b filter comm2400 and it looks like panels damaged , strange things in the log , won't answer on replacement comm 2400...( no modem tones ) doh !

Sponsored Links
not a lot you can do if its been fried, thing is need to find out how it was fried as lighten can strike the same place twice.

Via the BT line , can't do much about that ! Apart from fitting a lightning arrestor if they still do them.

OK I have no idea how to recode them, however I just changed the upstairs KP Zones to correspond to what id setup in the panel and now my PIR is working :)

set of dil switches in keypad , ok if you want to leave it that way but you will have to remember in future with any further issues ....

Cool, have changed the dips... should be 1 & 2. gonna leave it for a bit now have a look at it again later!!

Cant thank you enough!!

Good morning guys,

Sitrep, had a ploy last night i had a loose wire on one of my tampers which stopped system from arming all sorted now with no faults - keypads set to 1 & 2 and zones / areas mapped as they should be.

Ive got my prox fob programmed now too, how do I get my fob to do a full set ? at the moment it asks me what I want to do, I dont want thst I just want it to do A full set.

Depending on whether dog is at home will mean Ill have to Omit upstairs or downstairs so have set those zones to ommittable.

Thanks !!

In user set set auto yes , this makes the fob set without having to press yes, don't set your fob to your master code , you can but getting into menu s will be a pain , set up the part sets eg "bedtime" or " dog in " set zones part 1 omit and part 2 omit , eg landing will be ticked in part 1 omit and dog let's say is left in the kitchen,this will have part 2 omit ticked.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back