TEXECOM Odyssey 3E or RISCO Novagard 6?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm only pathetic things seen today are you saying the above, in another thread saying "key fobs" should not be put on key rings.

What do you suggest for car keys, a separate fob and not an integrated key?

You now slate off your own DIY product again, saying key fobs should not be on a key ring when they are supplied with the holder for them.

How can you be trusted when you do not trust or believe in your own product?
And you have misquoted the existing thread here a few times now. Why not desist before you look even more foolish?

As for the misquote??? I cannot believe you are all seriously so deluded!!!
1-You mentioned the possibility of innapropriate action.
2- I suggested you did not seem to know what was legal
3-Alumni asked me to explain why
4-I gave my reason
and ever since like a bunch of hysterical chickens you have all been squawking ...unreal.

You are just arguing for arguments sake and only discrediting yourself as usual.

You are the only person looking foolish here.
Drop yout door keys outside your home or accidentally leave them in the front door when you come in (it happens) someone else finds them and all of a sudden your alarm is no use.

Did you understand that? Can you understand why I am not a fan of keyfobs or proximity tags and prefer user entered codes?

Do you want me to explain that again?

As for car keys you have neatly brought up exactly how useles they are.
What is now a very common burglary? - You are in the industry you should know. I am fitting an alarm on Thursday specifically because this occured to a clients neighbour.

Let me explain - a common burglary that occurs nowadays is someone breaking into a house to steal car keys.
Why? Because once they have the fob they can drive off in the car without a problem.
Everyone knows car keys - house keys etc are usually conveniently left downstairs in the kitchen next to the kettle as noone likes spending the evening relaxing with a bunch of keys digging into your leg.

So to be honest I would love to see remote keyfobs replaced with a digital pad on the dashboard. Burglaries for car keys would end overnight.

Do you want me to explain that again?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back