Texecom PA - Panic button queries

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

... First post, just want to start with some appreciation for all the information already on this forum. I have used it to setup my Premier Elite system from scratch with no alarm experience. just being a qualified electrician.

I do however have 2 questions:

- I have a Ricochet PA button and would like to know which attributes/zone to use when programming?

Also,

- I have setup the connect app and would like to know how to use the 'emergency button' to activate the alarm remotely like the panic button. Is this actually possible?

- I currently have it setup to perform a reset, although a notification informs me that for further functionality of this button i am to contact my engineer (Me obviously). I have had a look via Wintex but cannot see any options.

I have attached some images to aid explanation.

Many thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_5923.PNG
    IMG_5923.PNG
    77.5 KB · Views: 345
  • IMG_5924.PNG
    IMG_5924.PNG
    153.8 KB · Views: 389
Sponsored Links
when you learn a panic button on its assigned to panic zone type already and as such its setup, I cant remember the last time I changed the attributes to a panic zone, let alone a wireless one.

Before you change anything how would you like the panic button to work?

For the panic button to work on the app, you need to program the last keypad that the system could have (ie keypad 2, 4 or 8... depending on panel (keypad does not actually have to be physically on the system)) to have a keypad PA, you can then assign it in the app for individual users.

I had the panic button as ‘Not used’ for a time while I was setting everything else up so default settings were removed.

I may delete and reinstall, see what I get.

Sorted the panic button on the app! I’d never of thought of that one!

Thanks for the reply!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back