Texecom Part set but allowing entry exit

What attributes are selected on the door ?.....is it going off when you re enter or is it going into arm fail ? Also do you have a dectector near the front door and what is it set as ( zone type )
Figured out the problem, the timer to get out of the entry exit door is too short by the time the part 2 arms, so how do I lengthen the exit time for part 2 ( and turn exit tone ON) but keep it instant for part 1?

Sponsored Links
What attributes are selected on the door ?.....is it going off when you re enter or is it going into arm fail ? Also do you have a dectector near the front door and what is it set as ( zone type )
Figured out the problem, the timer to get out of the entry exit door is too short by the time the part 2 arms, so how do I lengthen the exit time for part 2 ( and turn exit tone ON) but keep it instant for part 1?

Unfortunately you can’t have separate timers for the part sets ...something that I think needs changing in the firmware

Unfortunately you can’t have separate timers for the part sets ...something that I think needs changing in the firmware

In area options I changed the part arm instant from A*** to ****, I was able to leave the front door and shut it, it set the alarm fine, however when coming back in the door the alarm set off, I'd like the front door to still be alarmed when only omitting the PIR I want but still allow me to enter through that door.

Attachments

• 20200130_185907.jpg
    20200130_185907.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200130_185957.jpg
    20200130_185957.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Ah, going back to your Guard thing, I removed the Guard attribute and the entry exit works as it should. Great!

But will it effect any other arming modes? Or does the alarm choose it as Guard attribute as standard when any entry/exit type is chosen for that zone?

Attachments

• 20200131_173514.jpg
    20200131_173514.jpg
    234.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back