Texecom Part set / night set configuration

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I've installed a Texecom Premier Elite system in my home and it's working great. I've got all the downstairs zones assigned to Area A and all the upstairs assigned to B.

When I full set A and B set fine and everything works as expected (Alarms are instant in the Guard zones) and entry / exit routes work. However I want to part set B so when I'm upstairs at night the whole ground floor is armed. This works fine by doing a silent set, however when I come down the stairs the PIR in the hallway sends the system into Alarm without a chance for me to disarm it.

The PIR is in "Guard Access" at the minute. As it's also next to the front door. Can anyone advise what settings I should be looking to change to allow this to be "Guard Access" on full set and something more permissive on a night / part set?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
You should be using part sets ....not area's , make all upstairs part 1 omit and set by code " part" night set "yes" or use quick keys if programmed on keypad "part" "yes"

Spot on, that got it. Thanks. I was getting a bit thrown by the select area prompt before getting the option to choose the part setting. Now starting to understand the correct use of areas.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back