Texecom Premier 48 - Bell Box Connections

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I was after a bit of guidance with fitting a Texecom Premier 48 panel. I'm getting help from a mate who's fitted several other panels and is confident with the wiring but the setup/location of the PIR's is under debated.

Is there a recommended way of letting a system bed in without annoying all the neighbours?, for example, can the system be used for a couple of weeks with the sounder/bell box disconnected. This will allow me to check
the logs and be confident I won't be getting lots of false alarms.

Mainly posting this because a neighbour had an alarm professionally fitted a few months back and it went off frequently for the first couple of weeks.

Any help would be much appreciated.... cheers,
Ian.

Sponsored Links
i've got my prem24 wired in with no outside sounder at the moment, just didn't wire it in and it's working fine

As long as you fit a link from -ve to the tamper terminal on the main PCB, the panel will think there is a bell connected an run perfectly happily without it actually being there.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back