Texecom Premier elite 24 ATS failure message

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning all,
I put in the alarm unit about 15 years ago ish, time flies and until recently it seemed fine. Had a battery charge error, replaced the battery and (touch wood) that's gone away. I have lived all this time ignoring a constant ATS failure error message, but now we are about to move house so I want to get rid of it, in case people think the alarm is faulty. I found a thread but the key strokes indicated are all #&61*** so i can't make had nor tail of them.
I used to have Wintex but can't get it anywhere now so am restricted to the key pad. I do have the engineer code to access. Step by step suggestions very welcome! !

Sponsored Links
Initially, yes. But I gave up on it because I kept getting charged fur each call the unit made. I gave up on it just after I fitted the alarm. I guess nowadays this would work through WiFi but then it was phone line.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back