Texecom Veritas R8 Plus

Joined
14 Mar 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Newcastle upon Tyne
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like some advice about our Texecom Veritas R8 panel for something that isn't covered in the manual (or at least I can't find it!).
During a mains power failure the panel is powered by the internal battery and emits a tone every 10 seconds. When power is restored I assume it will it automatically stop sounding and revert to normal operation without any intervention on my part - is this correct?
BUT, in the event the power failure is so long that the battery is totally flattened, what will happen when mains power is restored? The only mention in the manual about "powering up" is in the "Commissioning" section which involves a total system reset which I dread having to go through.
 
Totally flat ….external bell rings for bell
Cut off time then stops ( depending on external sounder ) power back on panel will start going off , enter code to stop , reset all should be same as before …but it has been know for the Veritas to factory default !
 

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.


Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

 
Back
Top