Thank heavens

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just popped in again to see if the nasty posting had finally stopped and thank goodness that Admin have finally done something about it, a breath of fresh air, now we can get back to the informative and enjoyable debating that this section started off with. :D

Sponsored Links
........ For little girls, they (sometimes) grow up in the most delightful way !
:D

kendor said:
Just popped in again to see if the nasty posting had finally stopped and thank goodness that Admin have finally done something about it, a breath of fresh air, now we can get back to the informative and enjoyable debating that this section started off with. :D

I think it stopped for another reason all together Kendor and you may have hit on the point in your own post :D

yep kendors rule this was

not what you know its who you know huh kendor huh ;)

byeeeee

Sponsored Links
Slogger said:
yep kendors rule this was

not what you know its who you know huh kendor huh ;)

byeeeee
If you imply that i had something to do with it then you are completely out of touch, try looking closer to home mate!
But at least if it stops the vile outpourings from certain people on here then i'm all for it.

we all have an opinion whether we think it to be right or wrong my friend ;)

oilman said:
jasy said:
we all have an opinion whether we think it to be right or wrong my friend ;)

An opinion about what?

Well all i see is Slogger spouting his view on the forum which he is entitled to do as long as he doesnt break the rules, he may get on some peoples nerves but such is life.

But whats worse you Oilman keep following him around the forum trying to contradict or be funny by throwing nausiating childish comments at every post he puts on here.

Have you anything else to say ???

This is oilman spouting his view on the forum which he is entitled to do as long as he doesnt break the rules, he may get on some peoples nerves but such is life, now Freddie keeps following him around the forum throwing nausiating childish comments ....................

Look here Freddie, I asked jasy what he was referring to as far as far as an opinion was concerned, not you. Your comment was not helpful, and as far as I can see it's a case of pots and kettles again. Or is this a case of you can chuck derogatory comment about, but others may not say anything. If you don't like, just ignore it, just like I shall do with all your future posts.

oilman said:
This is oilman spouting his view on the forum which he is entitled to do as long as he doesnt break the rules, he may get on some peoples nerves but such is life, now Freddie keeps following him around the forum throwing nausiating childish comments ....................

Look here Freddie, I asked jasy what he was referring to as far as far as an opinion was concerned, not you. Your comment was not helpful, and as far as I can see it's a case of pots and kettles again. Or is this a case of you can chuck derogatory comment about, but others may not say anything. If you don't like, just ignore it, just like I shall do with all your future posts.

Again here we go--i come on tonight and the first 2 or 4 posts were all by you and in the first ones i read you were replying in the usual way to Slogger

I was implying that what some people think is not what others think. I dont believe in half of other peoples beliefs and ideals but that is me. What i do not agree with is people making childish threats and stomping around if they can't get their own way...........it's a forum. Why dont we all meet at a pre arranged place with a couple of pairs of 18oz leathers and stand toe to toe :LOL: :LOL: Then again somebody might moan at that :LOL:

jasy said:
I was implying that what some people think is not what others think. I dont believe in half of other peoples beliefs and ideals but that is me. What i do not agree with is people making childish threats and stomping around if they can't get their own way...........it's a forum. Why dont we all meet at a pre arranged place with a couple of pairs of 18oz leathers and stand toe to toe :LOL: :LOL: Then again somebody might moan at that :LOL:

Can i wear stockings and suspenders :D

Can I come with my 18.oz. lederhosen? Und svastika armband.

Sponsored Links
Back