Thanks, Johnson

Sponsored Links
You are more hooked up on skin colour than any other person on here..By Far.seems unhealthy your obsession with it.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I don't feel the need to prove that I'm not racist by posting a picture of me with a BAME person.
And only an idiot would think that a picture could prove anything of the sort.
How many images of BJ could we find with various ethnicities in the same image? Yet he is still a blatantly racist person.
View attachment 226050
Indeed Bodd..It takes a ""special"" kind of Dazzler mind to be so convoluted as to read racism into this picture of me in Hamburg.

I am offended and angered by racism and other prejudice.
I'm very comfortable with all ethnicities.
It isn't the colour of the skin that bothers me, it's the bigoted reaction of others to the differences.

Last edited:
""""think it would be normal/healthy in a mixed heritage family to think about/ discuss the place on the spectrum of new borns.""""

One minute you are saying it is "" normal"" to discuss skin colour...Then you say it should not really be a topic to discuss in families..
You seem to contradict yourself Dazzler.

I might agree that it is normal and healthy for the immediate family to be curious about the colour of an expected new born baby's skin in a mixed heritage family, just as they might be curious about the colour of the eyes, etc. But to express concern about it is very, very different. I would consider Harry very capable of discerning the difference between normal, healthy, curious discussion, and potentially racist concern, wouldn't you?

Sponsored Links
Is it healthy to ask "what shade of cocoa will he be?"

I don't know what all the fuss is about. Curiosity about skin colour is no different from curiosity about hair colour, eye colour, gender ect.

Last edited:
I don't know what all the fuss is about. Curiosity about skin colour is no different from curiosity about hair colour, eye colour, gender ect.
Yes, curiosity is acceptable. Concern that he may be too dark is not acceptable. Too dark for what?

Back