Not open for further replies.
GSI = gruesomest seargents instruction?

great sooey insults..

gibbons sexual inhibitions

Gordon suggested Iraq!

Sponsored Links
@Pred & Whitespirit
I'll put to you the same questions that I put to Merlin:
on the receipt of cheap insults or more abusive comments, how would you prefer the recipient of that abuse to react:
1. Respond in a similar manner, thereby reducing the thread, even the forum to a debacle of traded insults, annoying the Mods/Admin and boring the pants of other posters. Even though I refrained from responding with insults I still had to endure them.
2. Report the abuse to Mods for their assesment and intervention.
3. Roll over and await more abusive treatment from those that are unable to argue their point without recourse to such insults

I'll also add that I'm sure the Mods can decide for themselves which posts are potentially abusive or racist. I'll alert them to such posts when I am aware of them and I suspect they'll take whatever appropriate action they decide. I'll leave your posts as I left Merlin's to allow other posters to form their own opinion of you.

If you are unable to differentiate between abusive/racist posts and non-abusive posts, then perhaps you ought to seek some form of education.
Please remember that most abusive/racist behaviour is learnt from our parents.

Finally, if you want to throw abuse my way then why not do it via PMs, instead of trying to achieve some egotistical elevated self-perception in the forum.

ok rh2 if my ferret runs off with my toast and i call him to come back by his name that is ***** am i being racist

Sponsored Links
PMSL just got sent this

Finally, if you want to throw abuse my way then why not do it via PMs, instead of trying to achieve some egotistical elevated self-perception in the forum.

Pot kettle black springs to mind.

Sod off and stop wrecking the forum.

@Pred & Whitespirit
I'll put to you the same questions that I put to Merlin:
on the receipt of cheap insults or more abusive comments, how would you prefer the recipient of that abuse to react:
1. Respond in a similar manner, thereby reducing the thread, even the forum to a debacle of traded insults, annoying the Mods/Admin and boring the pants of other posters. Even though I refrained from responding with insults I still had to endure them.
2. Report the abuse to Mods for their assesment and intervention.
3. Roll over and await more abusive treatment from those that are unable to argue their point without recourse to such insults

I'll also add that I'm sure the Mods can decide for themselves which posts are potentially abusive or racist. I'll alert them to such posts when I am aware of them and I suspect they'll take whatever appropriate action they decide. I'll leave your posts as I left Merlin's to allow other posters to form their own opinion of you.

If you are unable to differentiate between abusive/racist posts and non-abusive posts, then perhaps you ought to seek some form of education.
Please remember that most abusive/racist behaviour is learnt from our parents.

Cheer up son.

ok rh2 if my ferret runs off with my toast and i call him to come back by his name that is ***** am i being racist

I'd say you're being very supid 'cos we all know the ferret's off to find a less abusive home! :LOL: So he's not coming back.

~It must be a bore reading his sh1te.
Any more threats issued?

It does make you wonder though, why the Mods are doing nothing about this "invasion".
Would anyone who ran a web site - forum allow another to come along and do as this one says?

There is more to the eye than we are being told methinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back