Thanks tally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone call Redherring? What has he done wrong? Leave the man alone. All he does is offer sensible advice and makes more sense than a lot on here. I know I have not been here long but long enough to see bullying. To Red herring I say , ignore the insults and carry on just the way you are.

I used to think like you then i put a joke on the post & he complained it was rascist. So i now think he's a wart on the 4R$£ of humanity, and no it wasn't rascist. :evil: :evil:

Sponsored Links
Why does everyone call Redherring? What has he done wrong? Leave the man alone. All he does is offer sensible advice and makes more sense than a lot on here. I know I have not been here long but long enough to see bullying. To Red herring I say , ignore the insults and carry on just the way you are.

I used to think like you then i put a joke on the post & he complained it was rascist. So i now think he's a wart on the 4R$£ of humanity, and no it wasn't rascist. :evil: :evil:

same here and no it wasn't rascist in my mind

Sponsored Links
Yes. I am a Gassafe dude and posted all my details to admin. Hence me being allowed access. I think you will find most of the posts I make will be unavailable for you to see as its a closed forum.

Mr. W.

Yes. I am a Gassafe dude and posted all my details to admin. Hence me being allowed access. I think you will find most of the posts I make will be unavailable for you to see as its a closed forum.

Mr. W.

oooooooh !!! get you !!! :cool:

It was set up so RGI's could discuss gas related matters without DIY'ers using the information that could endager themselves - and their families - or even neighbours. Can you imagine Joe-90 getting told how to set up a gas valve - he barely understands water, let alone gas. :eek:

Its hardy 'special' to be a member. Its a very valuable forum to people like me.

but i don't think i've seen him dish out any nonsense unless it's been chucked at him first !! So fair play to him.

Hmmm. How about the lunatic ramblings at the top of the page on link?

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/i-dont-care-if-it-cost-a-fortune.305873/page-2

Perhaps you weren't here a week ago. He certainly put a lot of effort into getting the wrong end of the stick. I believe in free speach, and if someone wants to use this right to expose themselves as a buffoon, then it's their choice.

but i don't think i've seen him dish out any nonsense unless it's been chucked at him first !! So fair play to him.

//www.diynot.com/forums/general-discussion/i-dont-care-if-it-cost-a-fortune.305873/page-2

Perhaps you weren't here a week ago. He certainly put a lot of effort into getting the wrong end of the stick. I believe in free speach, and if someone wants to use this right to expose themselves as a buffoon, then it's their choice.

lol buffoon is such a good word !!

To be fair whitespirit, i think you're ok... too. We all get in person on person rumbles.... overall you're ok, and overall RH is ok !!

It was set up so RGI's could discuss gas related matters without DIY'ers using the information that could endager themselves - and their families - or even neighbours. Can you imagine Joe-90 getting told how to set up a gas valve - he barely understands water, let alone gas. :eek:

Its hardy 'special' to be a member. Its a very valuable forum to people like me.

We were talking about something similar a few days ago, someone giving out advice on electrics, to me that is the same as giving out advice on gas, DIYers please note, DIY is no more, it is yesterdays fad, the latest fad is GSI. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

lol buffoon is such a good word !!

To be fair whitespirit, i think you're ok... too. We all get in person on person rumbles.... overall you're ok, and overall RH is ok !!

Thanks. You're a decent sort yourself.

I can sometimes be controversial, but most of the time would prefer to get a laugh.

But some people get you in their sights. Can't stand this running to teacher stuff. Especially when you haven't done anything wrong (well, not today anyhow). See Pred's post at the top. Carbon copy case I'm afraid.

Do unto others.................

You were supposed to ask what GSI stands for am i right to assume you all know?? :confused: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back