That troll broke my arm!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Good luck with the op Dex. Have you had it yet or are you still waiting?
Broke my scaphoid bone about 25 years ago and can still recall the pain. Was in plaster for about 10 weeks with it.

Blondini - OUCH! Mate of mine, (he's 72), fell on the ice in March and fractured his left hip. He was in agony and still has to use two walking sticks to get around.

So bored was I with that pointlless idiot on here that I decided to go for a walk. To cut a long story short I fell and broke my wrist :confused:

Just back from hospital.

Only goes to show :rolleyes:

I am glad it wasn't me who pushed you over! :LOL:

Now, do you want me to pray for your wrist? :LOL:

Now, do you want me to pray for your wrist? :LOL:
No, he is a big enough wan**r like you :LOL:
Gasman- Mike said "pray" for my wrist, not "pay" for it. :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks for all your kind thoughts and words fellas. Op went fine - plate and screws in place, and a wire that will come out sometime towards the end of October. Surgeon said ligaments were more stretched than torn so she managed to sew everything back together and is hopeful for a high percentage recovery especially since it's my dominant hand (which means limited writing on board and marking books for a couple of months!)

Anyway, back under the knife on Weds under general anaesthetic for the wires to come out. Hope that's the end of the cast - it's really getting on my wick!

Anyway, back under the knife on Weds under general anaesthetic for the wires to come out. Hope that's the end of the cast - it's really getting on my wick!

Your cast goes all the way to your p*ick? Wow, that's some break.

Just seen this thread..........good luck..........now the pain and hard work starts.

3 months physio?

Sponsored Links
Back