The Air Fryer Channel

Sponsored Links
I don't want anyone to think thst we have chicken and chips every night.

We don't. However Mrs Bod is playing with her new Air fryer and learning as she goes.... I have asked for something non chicken & chips tomorrow night...
20220830_192430.jpg
20220830_193519.jpg

Sponsored Links
That was my main concern - where do you put the damn thing when not using it? We have to store our bread maker in the cupboard because on our worktops we have a microwave, toaster, food mixer, kettle and coffee pod machine. It’s starting to look cluttered. I’m considering getting one but replacing the microwave with one of these: https://www.johnlewis.com/sage-smo8...67sMHm9WKAgxZTeiBDhoCGs8QAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

View attachment 278101

I'm a fool! I was persuaded to buy a separate air fryer three years ago, luckily not an expensive one. What I didn't realise was that my combi, IS also an air-fryer and a much more capable one. I need to investigate some more.

Was the air fryer Mrs Bod's birthaday present?

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Andy

Shes a lucky girl

She has her own Woman cave. I've converted my old office (shed) into a temp kitchen. She's got all sorts of things to keep her happy..

Things like a tumble dryer a washing machine a sink... she couldn't be happier with all her toys in one place...

Sponsored Links
Back