the bar*****s

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
10.15 pm They just tried to steal my old car, (1984)
rung the near side door lock with a screw driver and pulled the wires from the ignition don't think
they have busted the ignition lock thou but I can't really see its to dark to tell,
any how I phoned it in to the police to report it as an attempted car theft and to my surprise they are
sending someone out in the next 45 minutes,
didn't think they bothered for an attempted theft is this usually the case ?.

Sponsored Links
probably already sorted out all the points and fines for today so nothing on tv, might as well go out and see!!!

Sponsored Links
up date they just phoned to say they're coming tomorrow to take finger prints
no one on shift now to come and take them.
when I asked why are they coming at all I was told that they have had a lot of car crime as of late
and they are trying to crack down on it.

yeh they had a program on last week about it. huge rise in car crime but thought it was cheshire/manchester border more than anywhere else. I'd be well p*ssed off if i were you. Buy yourself a rotweiler!

young boy, can i look after you car mister, no i got a rotweiler on back seat, young boy can it put out fires :LOL: :LOL:

Have you thought about fitting a car alarm?

There are some really good systems on the market these days

Clicky

9.30 pm the blighters just had another go at my car, smashed the steering lock this time, can't be bothered to phone the police this time,
maybe one day I'll catch them trying, unless they bring there own rotor arm it isn't going anywhere....
sorry just having a small rant as I've now got to find a new steering lock and until then I'm going to have to fit and remove rotor arm
every day, dam I'm [annoyed] at the thought of doing this.

edited
Mod9

Had the car done many years ago door lock ripped out and jacket nicked. Saw the s***e wearing it a few days later as i drove by so stopped the car got him by the throat few punches to the face and threw him in back of car.
Took him up cop shop with him pleading his innocence all the way ,honest mate bought it in a pub. Thought yeah sounds believable and took jacket off him and let him go outside station.
Goes home half hour later cops there. Asked me if i owned such and such a car. YEP, Well we have had a report of a kidnapping. Some kids had seen me smack this guy and took my number.
Told copper story and description tattoos etc. Cop said that little s***e he is a junky and always doing it . Few weeks later he is in paper admitting to 80 odd cars.
No action taken against me by the way

Sponsored Links
Back