What is the worst crime against a man?

M

Mickymoody

'Messing with a mans motor', from the classic Pulp Fiction.

Some fool has decided to deface my ride, by stealing the numberplates from my car, front and back. But strangely ripping them from their mounts, rather than removing them correctly? So would be useless on their getaway car, or BILKING motor. And even more useless, as the car is registered SORN, and Uninsured. So any ANPR camera would pick them up on the way to the crime scene, so it seems to me to be a totally idiodic theft? Steal something incorrectly, thus damaging it, it's use is irrelevent, as the vehicle is reported SORN, and uninsured, so why steal them? If they are totally useless? Are thiefs brain dead? The one way to detect a stolen number plate is to use a numberplate from a Sorned, and uninsured car.

I called the police, that said they would send someone round to investigate, but they never turned up. rather than call 999, as it's not an emergency, it was difficult to find the correct number. Does anyone know the right number to call, to report crime? It's not well recorded.

Sponsored Links
Our local police stations (Devon) are all linked to a central system now. Just call the number for your local station and you'll be able to report it.

Not surprised nobody attended, nor that you were told they would. I've often been told incorrect information by the police call handlers.

As for stupidity - these /are/ criminals. The vast majority have trouble facing the right way on a toilet.

What is the worst crime against a man

According to some Jamie Carraghers brutal assault on poor little Nanni, which almost tore his leg off and reduced the poor little mite to tears is up there. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Funny how these events happen to you Micky, maybe you are disliked by everyone you come in contact with?

Mickey, I can't understand how you call it your "Ride." If it's been SORN'ed, then it's obviously not capable of being anyone's ride. (unless you call a few laps of the front garden a nice drive) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Had to call Manchester, that put us through to local station, got a call this morning 0830, and cops turned up 5 minutes later. They admired my Sherlock Holmes 1st editions, that I'm cataloguing, then when shown the crime scene offered to buy my car off me for £5k Minus the numberplates, and rear wiper that has been nicked. It's a 1995 Toyota Celica, so should rip his hand off really..

But were short of information if the numberplates would be used in crime.

The car used to be a proper rally spec Toyota rally car, debadged, and demoted, so maybe it's worth £5k?

Why have petty crime like this?

To the detractors about this potentially serious crime, if someones numberplates are used to deceive, ie a bank robbery, or twokking, it is my 'ride', and why buy new numberplates, when someone will steal them? If somebody cloned your numberplate, and you started getting parking tickets, would you be so flippant about your remarks?

When you are in distress, I'm sure to show as much remorse. I don't believe it's a personal attack, just random wrong doing.

Personally the scene later on in the cellar for me would rate as worse.. :eek:

Why? It was bad for the shopkeeper, and his gimp mate, and weird cop, but not for the hero. So you support pimp/gimp/bizarre collections? You are strange.

Sponsored Links
Back