The Biased Broadcasting Cretins are digging their own grave.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
It's suprising how the complaints about auntie are growing calls to de fund the BBC, People cancelling their licences. It's cropping up all over the place, just a little internet search will bring it up.

The groundswell is growing if they were impartial I doubt this would be happening.

Sponsored Links
Utter bellends like you.

This RW mania is tearing this country up like the US. Idiots the lot of them.

Sponsored Links
Yeah coz lefties are such brave little soldiers. Imagine having to rely on girls like Elle watching your back. Lol

The BBC and C4 are likely to suffer and probably wont remain as they are. Rupert Murdoch is one of Borris's mates. If you remember he suggested what a great PM he would make when further growth of his media empire here was blocked. The bloke is a political meddler and well known for it. That's why it was blocked.

There is a particular Tory coming out with all sorts to persuade people that license fees are really bad. Last one I heard was that all people who are fined are single parent mothers with a baby. Probably one of the ones that reckoned people like that had several because they got more money off the state.

Boris when asked said yes I think it's time to find some other way of funding the BBC. C4 actually broadcast another saying that he thought they could be sold to C5. It was put over as threat due to a question that was asked. Selling public assets is popular with this gov it's called privitisation. It's odd how often it doesn't work as intended - wonder why?

Ending license fees is good for electioneering. People wont think about the consequences and wont know what the results will be for ages. Some would rather use Youtube etc anyway.

Anyway they are in power and have a decent majority so can more or less do what ever they like and political jam tomorrow always works out doesn't it.

It's suprising how the complaints about auntie are growing calls to de fund the BBC, People cancelling their licences. It's cropping up all over the place, just a little internet search will bring it up.

The groundswell is growing if they were impartial I doubt this would be happening.
Lets see your evidence re impartiality or not

The license fee had been discussed for years. Not a recent thing at all

Show me a BBC job application in a newspaper other than the Guardian... Telks you all you need to know. A real balanced view. Not.

Do you mean advertisement? its tricky to show ads from say The Times or Telegraph due to subscription only access but feel free to provide evidence

Just check the least read national newspaper in the land (2019) They only advertise in that lefties pamphlet the guardian

I take it you can’t find any then. Lol.
Take it like a man & admit the pamphlet guardian leaflet is only read by lefty bed wetters.

Slip on a pull up nappy, put your big boys trousers on & man up.

The fact that you resort to insults means you cannot support your claim with evidence

Sponsored Links
Back