The Biased Broadcasting Cretins are digging their own grave.

Has Lawrence Fox been on Question Time since the carefully selected audience member caused the fuss?

When was the last time Peter Hitchens was on the programme, compared to the frequency before covid, or any other BBC programme?
If you are compiling lists of QT participants and why leave out AQ lets have the full list from say January 2019 pre covid, then we can do some analysis

Sponsored Links
Remainers BBC Question Time panelists records revealed | Politics | News | Express.co.uk

BBC Question Time Panels Dominated by Remainers - Guido Fawkes (order-order.com)

Julia Hartley-Brewer joked with David Dimbleby on Question Time a couple of weeks ago that she was used to being the only Brexiteer on a panel. And she was right.

Lefties used to complain that Nigel Farage was forever on the programme, he has only appeared once in the 42 Question Time shows there have been since the referendum. According to research done by a co-conspirator*, Remain panelists have outnumbered Leavers by 137-72, nearly twice as many. 86% of the time the panel was dominated by Remainers…

• Leavers have only outnumbered Remainers in 3 episodes. Remainers dominated in 36.
  • In 16 editions there was only a single Leaver.
  • Prominent anti-Brexiteers dominate the repeat appearances with Emily Thornberry and Richard Burgon on 5 times, Alex Salmond and Leanne Wood on 3 times.
  • Jacob Rees-Mogg was the only Brexiteer to appear 3 times.
Given the majority of the country backed Leave is it really too hard for the producers to have more balanced panels? Admittedly most of the political establishment they have to choose from is pro-Remain…

*Researched by co-conspirator and journalist Ken Andrew. He excluded the non-partisan edition immediately after the Manchester bombing and the Leaders’ Debates.

It’s official: Question Time is a Remainer stronghold - spiked (spiked-online.com)

Last week, Telegraph columnist Charles Moore appeared on the BBC’s flagship politics programme, Question Time. He interrupted the panel to accuse the show of being biased against Brexiteers. He was the only Leave supporter on a panel of six. He also quoted research from the Institute for Economic Affairs (IEA) that showed Remainers feature on Question Time and Radio 4’s Any Questions almost twice as much as Leavers in 2016 and 2017.
The results for 2017 are striking: the Question Time panel featured 128 Remainers and 67 Leavers. This is a big imbalance compared to the make-up of the nation, which voted 52 to 48 per cent in favour to Leave. Only two of that year’s 39 episodes featured more Leavers than Remainers. Two episodes featured no Leavers at all.

What are you moaning about? You won.

Why can't you just be happy that you won?

Will Brexers never stop moaning?

(No)

Yes it's terrible the way Question time has been so biased against remain

BBC Question Time under fire for bias towards Brexiteer MEPs

Ukip MEPs have appeared 45 times, Conservative Brexiteer Daniel Hannan three times and Brexit Party MEPs twice

Nigel Farage has appeared 23 times since the beginning of 2010 – with the most recent of these being under the banner of his new party

THE BBC has claimed it is acting in a “fair and impartial” way as it faced a fresh backlash for not featuring a single pro-EU UK MEP on Question Time in at least nine years

Sponsored Links
THE BBC has claimed it is acting in a “fair and impartial” way as it faced a fresh backlash for not featuring a single pro-EU UK MEP on Question Time in at least nine years

I didn't realise we had a pro-EU MEP, they were all UKIP weren't they?

Farage moans about lack of airtime ahead of his 33rd appearance on Question Time

I didn't quote what is perhaps the worst aspect of perceived bias

The impartiality of the corporation’s news output has come under attack from all sides in recent years, especially following the Brexit referendum.

Now I wonder why it's that in particular. Even my misspelled Wally should be capable of appreciating that but ....... he posted the link. ;) Maybe Wolly is more appropriate.

Farage moans about lack of airtime ahead of his 33rd appearance on Question Time
Not surprising really he is only interested in news that's bent the way he likes it to be and he isn't the only one.

Good grief do you only listen to Jeremy Vine ?
I would never listen to that idiot, his map dancing on Election nights is enough to put anyone off for life, so I don't really know what you are getting at.

Personally I feel they should end that program or better still deport him. I sort of see the idea of deliberately choosing people who may have odd opinions but don't like the way he eggs people on. Live response programs like that are bound to have oddities - for instance how do the choose the people or the email etc when those are used. There will be a network of people behind the talking head choosing which ones to use.
That sounds like the opposite of what I am complaining about.

Being fair though people are often cut off to meet a schedule that has been set. Some one is talking to them all of the time they are interviewing people telling them how much time they have left.
That is irritating. For something that is on twenty four hours a day it is amazing how often they run out of time.

Sponsored Links
Back