The Bible tells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
that would not makes sense would it
why would God allow romans to crucify Christ, if it was only to forgive a few romans of killing Christ. also don't forget the religious Pharisees perpetrated his arrest, and sentence.

the romans were in need of forgiveness reconciliation to God long before they crucified him, also the whole of mankind ,past present and future sins, all sins were paid for. every crime commited , every evil act, ever done, by man was poured on Christ at the cross. the bible said for 6 hours the clouds around that area where Jesus was being crucified was black, and thunderous. it was God pouring judgement and wrath on Christ for mans sin.
and in exchange we get the chance of full forgivness ,reconciliation to God, and a new life. here now and the next to come, if you believe and turn to him by faith.
This is all just complete nonsensical bolony.The sky was black for 6 hours down to god’s Judgement,,,no,,‘‘twas a storm!!do you believe thunder is god banging the clouds together too,,?

the religious Pharisees wanted him dead, because they saw Jesus as a threat to there power ,money influence, as Jesus was getting a great following due to his words, and miracles.

yes he said , I am innocent of the blood of this just person. but the crowd said let his blood be on our hands.

I don't blame the Jews, Jesus had to be crucified, that is why he came

after Jesus died and rose again, salvation was now for none jews and jews, the requirement to be saved is the same for both.
Isn't this why these American evangelicals support Israel, they believe it is a fulfillment of a biblical prophecy, all the Jews return to Israel, what I don't understand is why the Jews want the support of these Evangelicals when you consider that the Evangelicals believe that the Jews will have to be saved before they can get into heaven.

Sponsored Links
Deuteronomy 22: 20-21
Deuteronomy 23:1
Deuteronomy 23:2
Deuteronomy 25:11-12

Leviticus 12:5
Leviticus 21:18-21
Leviticus 26:27-30
Please tell me none of you lot go about your day to day life thinking the above crap has any relavance to your day or life.

she gives birth to a daughter, for two weeks the woman will be unclean, as during her period. Then she must wait sixty-six days to be purified from her bleeding.
LEVITICUS 12:5...ABOVE..Other complete rubbish is available by the ton in the bible..With about 20 differing versions of the above...ROFL

And that was the most screwed up advice you could find? ;)
Deuteronomy 21

Isn't this why these American evangelicals support Israel
I support Israel.
what I don't understand is why the Jews want the support of these Evangelicals when you consider that the Evangelicals believe that the Jews will have to be saved before they can get into heaven
its complicated, but God has a future plan for the jews, and Israel.
they believe it is a fulfillment of a biblical prophecy, all the Jews return to Israel
yes it is, jews flocking back to Israel, is what was predicted. a sign of end times

And that was the most screwed up advice you could find? ;)
Deuteronomy 21
Lol..that was the only one i googled over coffee..I'm sure there will be endless other bol9x.I cannot believe people read that shyte and take any relevance from it and behave or think sanely with that in their heads

The sky was black for 6 hours down to god’s Judgement,,,no,,‘‘twas a storm!!do you believe thunder is god banging the clouds together too,,?
correction it was three hours, and it was darkness, thunder, and earthquakes ,also one of the temples was smashed apart, and some saints rose up from the grave.
general thunder is a natural occurence, but at that time it was supernatural
the thunder and clouds is consistant whith the book of Leviticus, when God came down to the mountain,[ mount sinai] there was flashes of lightning and thunder. were moses got the ten commandments written in stone by the finger of God

"11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;

12 Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;"
Deuteronimy..Roflllllll......If was not the bible it would masogany and hate literature!!!!

correction it was three hours, and it was darkness, thunder, and earthquakes ,also one of the temples was smashed apart, and some saints rose up from the grave.
general thunder is a natural occurence, but at that time it was supernatural
the thunder and clouds is consistant whith the book of Leviticus, when God came down to the mountain,[ mount sinai] there was flashes of lightning and thunder. were moses got the ten commandments written in stone by the finger of God
You hit the nail on the head " natural but at that time supernatural" because it was 2k years ago and science was v primitive.You do not have that excuse for believing that pap now

"A Bastard shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the LORD."
Deuteronimy 23:2.......Howling out loud!!!.This stuff just gets better and better.

Is the advance of science and technology a driver of secularisation?

Will science mean the eventual end of religion?

Certainly globalisation has led to a higher degree of sharing different cultures and religious beliefs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back