The Birch (revisted)

Sponsored Links
You don't need the threat of corporal punishment to keep kids on the straight & narrow, just a good upbringing by parents that give a toss.

You don't need the threat of corporal punishment to keep kids on the straight & narrow, just a good upbringing by parents that give a toss.
]
What about the endless stream of chavs that are from chav parents? What chance did they have? Where's the line in the sand?

Not always the case mate, my ex and I tried our hardest with the three kids to give them good values and keep them on the right path. Two came out ok admittedly, but one didn't (see other thread). That one admits that there was nothing that we could have done, she wanted to try the darkside out for herself. Horses to water and all that. Of course there are plenty of feckless so-called parents around and I count my daughter as one of them.

Sponsored Links
what about a locked bracelet or anklet that announces very loudly "What a silly billy i've been" ?

They already have them: called nose rings and other assorted facial furniture.

They already have them: called nose rings and other assorted facial furniture.
The kids who wear that sort of stuff are harmless, (goths) and picked on and bullied something terrible for daring to be a bit different. It's f*ckin disgraceful, culminating in that terrible murder of that poor girl.

Back